Some likes and loves to ponder on a Saturday..

Some things to ponder:



1) I like to cook.  I am learning to expand and take more chances.  I love to cook for family and friends.

2) I like to mop.  It is a curse of laminate floors, but I can't help it.  I love a clean home.

3) I like good music which makes me smile.  I need lyrics, so it isn't just music.  I love to discover a new singer, or lyrics to match my mood.

4) I like to learn.  Reading, Researching and becoming wiser.  I love to be surprised by something new, even spiritual.

5) I like planned activities.  OK, this is partly false.  I find it hard to plan my personal life.  I love spontaneous moments of happiness.

6) I like wine.  I learned in California to respect the nuances of wine, not to the Napa standard, but to appreciate a unique red wine in particular.  I love a glass of wine on the beach with a good friend.

7) I like to travel.  I actually like traveling itself.  The adventure of going and getting there.  I love to stay home.  I love even more when I realize I traveled to get home.

8) I like honesty.  I like people that are honest about what they are doing, how they feel, or even their opinion of me.  I love the truth.

9) I like independence.  I pride myself and have fought my entire life to be able to stand strong on my two feet.  I love the complement of someone who strengthens me.

10) I don't like surprises.  I mean I don't like it when someone chooses to surprise me especially if it is to prove to me that I would like something I don't.  I love  surprises from nature.

11) I like animals.  I respect pets of all kinds.  From cats, to hamsters I know people love their pets.  I love dogs.  I think dogs are the most forgiving animal on the planet.



12) I like internal thought and contemplation.  I get accused of analyzing everything, even why I analyze everything.  I don't think this is totally fair, I contemplate where I am and where I am going.  (refer to 9) I love those moments of clarity, contentment and happiness.


13) I like sunsets.  The moment when the sun is behind the clouds and there is a wisp of pink and if it is tucked behind the palm trees outside my window perfection!  I love sunrises on the beach.



14) I like Mexican food.  I like chips, salsa, fajitas and the like more than my diet can handle.  I love a perfect bagel, with nova and cream cheese.

15) I like being alone.  I enjoy my own company.  I like the calm of my own mind.  I actually am content most of the time.  I love being with people I care about and I know genuinely care about me.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have a Secret...

Where were you 22 Years Ago on 9/11?

Hot Summer Day Random Top 10