Does anybody really care? (SMILES)

OK.. One serious post deserves a not so serious..

Varying Thoughts of the day:

Dating Sites:

1) Why do people post pictures of themselves looking mean, mad or sad?

2) If your room is a mess why show that in a picture?

3) If your room looks cluttered and you just have a twin bed it makes me think you live at home with Mom and Dad.

4) I don't want to see your life history in pictures. Would like to see what you look like today and don't want to have to guess. But, when there is a lot of them over time I focus on the one I least likely want to meet and move on.

5) When people say they don't want you to have any drama in your life, is that cause they have enough for both of you? Pretty hard to be in your 40's and be drama free, unless you haven't lived.

6) If your pictures aren't current, don't you think that ruins the comment of wanting honesty from your dating prop sects? And don't you think when we meet I might notice you are a few years (or decades!) older?

7) If you post pictures with another man and say they are your friend on a gay site I wonder. If it is a woman then it just confuses the picture even more.

8) I respect choices, but if you list that you own all the game consoles. Then say you like to do things outdoors I may not believe you.


The Oscars:

1) Why aren't commercials as exciting for the Oscars as the Superbowl?

2) I have to confess against all stereotypes to not caring about what they are wearing.

3) I don't really care who wins awards this year. I don't remember caring last year either.



My favorite movies today in Random Order:

1) Funny Girl

2) The Way We Were

3) Mamma Mia

4) Brokeback Mountain

5) Yentl

6) Shrek

7) Prince of Tides

8) First Wives Club

9) Terms of Endearment

10) The Color Purple

11) Moonstruck

12) It's Complicated

13) Parenthood




Ranking the cars I have owned:

1) First Buick Regal (Sad that I have owned two.. Was a great car, first car I owned with a CD player and had steering wheel controls.)

2) Oldsmobile Bravada (Was fun, luxurious, great in snow, and could pack a few flats of flowers.)

3) Volvo S40 (Great road car, and made the journey to Fort Lauderdale for the winter.)

4) Current car Mercury Milan. (I like it and it is growing on me.)

5) Volvo V50 (Great car, just didn't drive it very much.)

6) Nissan Sentra (First new car, wish I had kept it till it dropped.)

7) Nissan Stanza (Was fun, but underpowered)

8) Infiniti G20 (Expensive for a car that reminded me of the Sentra. and Traded it for the second Buick Regal.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where were you 22 Years Ago on 9/11?

Hot Summer Day Random Top 10

Another First Father's Day