Working.. on Me

This is my first post.. and due to some comments and encouragement I am going to try.. and create an ABSILVER Blog..

My Blog is about Brian, and about my exploration of life at a pivotal time. I have a good job, and am single for the first time in over 12 years. Where does Brian go from here?

Why ABSILVER? Because in the early days of computer world and email.. ID's could only be 8 characters. So almost as long as I have had a name.. ABSILVER has been how I have been recognized in the world of email.

Who is Brian Silverman?
Gay male?
Jewish?
Work for IBM?
Georgia Boy? New Jersey Man? Provincetown, MA Man

Not sure.. my goal in life as an adult is to live an honest life. Honest with others and myself. So the answer, is some combination of the above is who I am today. My other goal in life is to value happiness. I don't believe society values or understands the importance of being happy. I believe happiness opens our hearts to being more generous and also to adding positive energy to the world.

What I do know.. is that my life is a marathon and not a race track. That means my intention is not to revisit moments in my life but to always be moving forward to the end. New scenery, new experiences, and different people along the way. Understand my past, as not to repeat mistakes, but not looking back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where were you 22 Years Ago on 9/11?

Hot Summer Day Random Top 10

Another First Father's Day