Behold: To be or not to be Bald!

Behold:  To be or not to be Bald!

Sitting here on a Sunday, after a nice brunch near Longview and an extra cup of coffee, I am left with a smirk.  We picked up Frank's stepmom, Norma, and went to Brunch.  On the way, with his sister Leslie to pick Norma up, we saw a man watering his yard standing there naked.  This was not his first time, as there were no tan lines.  It made us all chuckle, and we were concerned on the way home that we may see the other half, but we did not.

This also made me think about other entertaining ideas, and one started in my head this morning.  There is much discussion about being bald.  There is much investment in the issue of the lack of hair.    There are a number of different treatments, such as Rogaine, hair transplants, and even the odd toupee.  

So, I decided, as a bald man, to share my top reasons I am happy that I am bald and the five reasons I wish I had hair.

If you read to the bottom, you will read how I feel.

The Top Five Benefits of Being Bald:

Savings on hair care: I haven't needed to buy a brush or comb in over two decades, saving both money and time. 

Low Maintenance: No worries about hair products like gel, spray, or treatments. My grooming routine is refreshingly simple.

Hat-Friendly: Whether I'm putting on or taking off a hat, there's no concern about messing up my hair. It's hassle-free and convenient.

Youthful Appearance: I sport fewer gray hairs than others my age, helping me maintain a more youthful look.

Time Saver: I've managed to avoid spending excessive time in a barber's chair for several years, thanks to my baldness.


The Top Five Hair-Related Things I Miss:

Creative Styles: I'll never get to pull off a daring mohawk, showcasing my wild and unique side.

Vibrant Experiments: My full head of hair won't ever be a canvas for playful neon colors, limiting my creative hair dye ventures.

Ponytail Potential: The dream of having a ponytail is forever out of reach, leaving me with a sense of nostalgia for that classic style.

Bald Flexibility: If I ever decide to shave my head, it won't be a surprising change. I'll miss the spontaneity of such transformations.

Humor in Bald Jokes: With a full head of hair, I might finally find those bald jokes genuinely funny, giving me a new perspective on humor.

If you put up with this list, I first confess I made up the five reasons, but ChatGpt improved the writing.  Made it more entertaining.

However, when it comes down to whether I am a happy bald man, the answer is yes.  I realize how much time and effort it would take to maintain a full head of hair.  I can't count the number of hours saved to do such productive tasks such as write a blog to share my insights on the bald and the beautiful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where were you 22 Years Ago on 9/11?

Hot Summer Day Random Top 10

Another First Father's Day