There are moments... when you you have to recheck your priorities!

I have been on an adventure these past few weeks, and led me to write a poem.



I fight for us
I fight for love 
I fight to be content
I fight to see my family smile. 


I cry, life is changing. 
I cry, life is freedom
I cry, life is my own
I cry, life is our family 


I smile, for happiness 
I smile, for my own path
I smile, for my own uniqueness 
I smile, for independence 


I shout to live
I shout to make my own mistakes 
I shout for love
I shout for the road not taken


I strive to be who my dog loves
I strive to understand the love of a cat
I strive to understand who I am.
I strive to survive 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have a Secret...

Where were you 22 Years Ago on 9/11?

Hot Summer Day Random Top 10