Silent Memories

As I end one phase of my life for another.. as I sell the house in New Jersey I keep trying to reach back to the best memories here.

I have memories of finding this house the first day Harry and I started to look for a home we would live in together with Daisy.

Moving in...

Decorating the house and enjoying creating a magical home together.

My mother's birthday party with her (and my) family.

Parties.. spring fling last year with Barry

Last summer with my niece.. Donna here and in Provincetown.

Passover Seders

But what I realized tonight is the best memories don't have a date. The best times were spending them with Harry, Daisy and creating a life that just worked. Day to day.. work to work.. walk the dog.. clean the house (ok hire Maria to clean the house). The best times were really days.. and weekends. Walking, eating, cooking and watching silly English comedies on the weekend.

So.. as my life moves on I need to remember the best of times don't have a date or an event. They really are about living every day and being happy in the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where were you 22 Years Ago on 9/11?

Hot Summer Day Random Top 10

Another First Father's Day